Аbout the course
The summer intensive Russian language course in Kharkiv will be realized under the auspices of the National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute» and the NGO «MultiKultiUA». The project will be held every year from 1 to 30 August. All participants in the project will intensively study the Russian language on a daily basis (phonetics, idioms and linguistics, grammar and conversation). As well, all participants will be offered a very rich cultural, education and social program. The students within the project are able to meet with government officials, diplomats, public figures, and also to conduct a variety of different tours and trips to theaters, museums and concerts.
Funding: The program expenses will account for a total of 800 Euro (300 Euro will be covered by NGO «MultiKultiUA», 500 Euro will have to be paid by the participants themselves).
The costs include:
- Accommodation in a comfortable hostel (city center) near the metro;
- Meals (breakfast and dinner);
- Intensive and professional education within the program;
- Excursions and cultural programs;
- Citymap of Kharkiv;
- Mobile communication in Ukraine (SIM card from the operator MTS);
- Transfer inside Kharkiv during the stay;
- Training materials.
The costs do not include:
- Transfer to Ukraine;
- Transfer home;
- Internet in the hostel (wi-fi);
- Transfer from the train station or airport to the hostel
(10 Euro additionally).
The initiator and main coordinator of the project is Sergey Savitsky, chairman of the NGO «MultiKultiUA».
Team summer language school ISSRL